estratto dell'atto di matrimonio

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
legnoduro
Veteran
Veteran

estratto dell'atto di matrimonio

Postby legnoduro » 20 Mar 2009, 00:19

Ciao a tutti,
With a request for "l'estratto dell'atto di matrimonio in carta libera" will this supply the correct information if I want to use it in the future for citizenship consideration? If not what should I ask for. At the present time I am interested in my ancestry, but because of the effort it takes to get these documents I thought I should plan ahead.

Thank you,
Joseph

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: estratto dell'atto di matrimonio

Postby PeterTimber » 20 Mar 2009, 04:54

The Estratto dell'atto di matrimonio has the following information:

name of comune and province
date of marriage
grooms information (marriage status, Date of birth/age,place of birth,profession, current place of residence)
Bride's information (marriage,status,date of birth,/age.place of birth, profession,current place of residence)
(names of parents of the groom and the bride)

The brackets identify theinformation that canbe addirtonally found in the extract of a marriage act.

".....in Carta Libera" signifies that non legal paper may be used =Peter=
~Peter~

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 20 Mar 2009, 06:54

legnoduro wrote:Ciao a tutti,
With a request for "l'estratto dell'atto di matrimonio in carta libera" will this supply the correct information if I want to use it in the future for citizenship consideration? If not what should I ask for. At the present time I am interested in my ancestry, but because of the effort it takes to get these documents I thought I should plan ahead.

Thank you,
Joseph

I suggest that you specify "estratto percopia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio in carta libera".

In this way he document will be am exact copy of the recorded marriage act, and none of the info is left out.

legnoduro
Veteran
Veteran

Postby legnoduro » 20 Mar 2009, 16:16

Vi ringrazio a tutte e due!

Joseph

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”