Entesano's abroad

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Entesano

Entesano's abroad

Postby Entesano » 28 Apr 2009, 01:27

Hello everyone,

I am new on the forum and am trying to follow up on some previous family tree work my father did 20-25 years ago. I am in Brisbane, Australia.

I have started a family tree online and it has been growing quite well with input from Entesano's around the world, found through facebook of all places. My grandfather Ubaldo Entesano was born in Udine, as did most of the Entesano's as best as I can tell. There are many in Argentina and I have initiated their family tree as well but am yet to join both of ours.
My question for this part of the forum, is for help to track down when and where exactly a few of my grandfather's siblings went. I have tried a few of the free to search records but have had no luck.

The limited information I have on Ubaldo's brothers and sisters:

Imelde Entesano - born 17 Nov 1900, Cancelled from the Register of the Province of Trivignano, to immigrate to France.

Adolfo Entesano - born Apr 30, 1905, Cancelled from the Register of the Province of Trivignano, to immigrate to the Province of Visco (Udine)

Donino Entesano - born Dec 25, 1906, Cancelled from the register of the Province of Trivignano, to immigrate to Argentina.

Rosaria Entesano - born Sep 29, 1911, Cancelled from the Register of the Province of Trivignano, to immigrate to the Province of Visco (Udine)

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Derek Entesano

Entesano

Re: Entesano's abroad

Postby Entesano » 01 May 2009, 11:55

Any ideas? I really do feel like I hit a dead end. Its a bit frustrating because all the Entesanos more closely related to me seem to have vanished!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 01 May 2009, 12:44

Have you tried all the world telephone directories? www.numberway.com and www.familysearch.org under ancestor search? =Peter=
~Peter~

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 01 May 2009, 14:33

Trivignano Udinese(1700 inhabitants) and Visco (800 inhabitants) are two "Comuni" in the province of Udine. The distance between the two villages is 7 km (5 miles?).

There are very few Entesano (4 families) in Italy, see white pages, you may try to write to all of them. A sample letter may be found at http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/saviello_italy-letter.html.

Entesano

Postby Entesano » 02 May 2009, 08:20

Thanks for those links. I will contact those Entesanos. It is funny that there are few left in Italy but probably a hundred or so in Argentina now!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 02 May 2009, 21:26

There are 21 Entesano listed inthe Argentina telephone directory. www.paginasamarillas.com.ar =Peter=
~Peter~

Entesano

Postby Entesano » 03 May 2009, 02:39

Thanks. An interesting google result last week when I was searching in France to see if I could track down any Entesanos in France

Deceased Entesano

Although I cant find any trace of Nicholas Entesano when I search

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”