Pezze

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Pezze

Postby ptimber » 30 Sep 2002, 16:35

Why don\'t you start with www.ellisisland.org. Since you convey no other information I cannot helpo you beyond that for the moment. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Pezze

Postby ptimber » 30 Sep 2002, 17:42

You have to fiugure maybe her first name is Angela, annamaria Roseanna and she had to be young and arrived within 2-3 years after her husbands arrival in the USA if they did not come together. Perhaps they gave her her husbadns name upon entry (they did this from time to time) and beyond that you still have not stated just what you want to know????What are your research objectives???Relatives? (which ones), documents (which Ones?). Think about this in an orderly fashion so that everyone will know about their family. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Pezze

Postby ptimber » 30 Sep 2002, 20:25

You do not furnish the town of origin nor do you state Antonio Pezze realtionship to you. Neither do you advise if you know Antonio Pezze\'s father name or his year of birth. If you wish to find out the composition of Antonio Pezze\'s family then you must request a famiuly certificate(Certificato di Stato di Famiglia) which requires his fathers full name and birthdate and/or year of birth. This certificate will give you all the members family including Antonio along with births,marriages and deaths of that immediate family. If you don\'t know what the date of birth is or the name of Antronion Pezze\'s father then you must request Antonio\'s birth certificate. You can obtaion these from the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the town of origin and request these document in Italian which can be copied from form letters in the www.italianancestry.com website in part 3. You can include a self addressed envelope and $5.00 in Euro or US dollars or send a check (sometimes they can cash it). if you need the town of origin potal code and location (province) then please get back to me. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Pezze

Postby ptimber » 30 Sep 2002, 20:31

Bear in mind that Antonio was born in 1871 and civil records did not begin in northern Italy until 1860\'s approximately 11 years prior to Antonio\'s birth so it may be possible there is no Certificato di Stato di Famiglia and consequently you must reply on the birth certifcate for Antonio in order to find out about his paretns names and dates of birth or year of birth. Finding his sisters or borthers or other relatives can be located tyhru current residents who may or may not be relatives but have the same Pezze surname which you can obtsain by going to www.paginebianche.it and you can put in Pezze in the first line and the town of origin in the third line and click cerca. If there are any Pezze surnamed people then you can write to them in Italian or english (again you don\'t specify) and include a dollar and a self addressed envelope for each person with the same letter you write to all of them. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Pezze

Postby ptimber » 30 Sep 2002, 20:36

You did manage toi mention the town of oorigin is Belluno which is also the capital of the province of Belluno in the Veneto region. The postal code is 32100 and the address is merely Belluno, Veneto Region. Sorry for the oversight. There are 5 persons in Belluno with the Pezze surname so one letter to all 5 will do the tgrick and wirte in english with very simple sentences. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Pezze

Postby ptimber » 01 Oct 2002, 06:09

Sorry if I come across fast and furious but I help a lot of people and my circuits screw up from time to time. I am here to help if you rin into languiage problems. I will be out of pocket for a couple of weeks on a trip to Italy so look for me on the rebouind. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship