*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

SANNA RELATIVES WHO CAME FROM SCIACCA, SICILY

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

SANNA RELATIVES WHO CAME FROM SCIACCA, SICILY

Postby jem314 » 30 Dec 2003, 23:37

HI EVERYONE,
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE SANNA FAMILY
THAT CAME TO AMERICA IN THE LATE 1800'S. I HAVE SOME BASIC INFORMATION FROM A "DESCENDANT" OF ONE OF MY GRANDMOTHER'S COUSINS WHO SETTLED IN WISCONSIN. THEY WERE DAIRY FARMERS. MY GRANDMOTHER'S PEOPLE ENDED UP IN BROOKLYN. SOME OF TH ANCESTOR'S (BROTHERS) WERE FILIPPE LEONE SANNA, FRANCESCO SANNA AND GASPARE SANNA. ANY ONE WITH ANY INFORMATION CAN EMAIL ME AT MJEM314@NETZERO.NET. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN GIVE ME.
THANKS,
JOANIE M.
jem314

Postby ptimber » 31 Dec 2003, 00:41

Dear Jaon I regret that I had written and extensive research direction for you to follow but it was lost and I am not going to repeat myself. You are not very specific as to where you want to research..The uSA or Italy? nor are you clear as to what information you want and whether you can understand Italian so that when I direct you to www.paginebianche.it to look for current relatives you willbe able to understand it. Please let me know what, specifically you are seeking. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship