Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.

Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Postby Sheryl » 16 Sep 2009, 02:25

Forgive me, as I realize if I would have tried to research the board longer I might have found the answer.

My brother got his Italian passport and I made an appointment (last year) with my father with the consulate in Miami in November 2009. I haven't been able to get all the documents from Italy. Has anyone had a fast trunaround with a dual citizenship company? If so please email me. I need documents from Contursi Terme and Agropoli. I'm going to send requests for them again. Contrusi Terme was very prompt in sending me my great grandfather's birth certificate but now I think I might need to get another one for my Dad's paperwork. I didn't receive a response from Agropoli. However, I wonder since my brother is already an Italian citizen, shouldn't there be a document I could get for my Dad that he could bring to show he is already registered as a citizen? I am trying to get all the papers that my brother got but since my Dad is already registered - do you know what document I could ask for that would prove my father is a recognized Italian citizen? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Re: Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Postby misbris » 16 Sep 2009, 03:29

Here is the info for Contursi Terme. I was there this summer and it is a wonderful place. Everyone is extremely kind and helpful.

Francesca Lenza
L'Ufficiale dello Stato Civile
Comune di Contursi Terme
Piazza Garibaldi
84024 Contursi Terme SA

Tel. 0828.991013

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”