Highly recommended for translations

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.

Highly recommended for translations

Postby phil100a » 27 Feb 2010, 08:29

I'm writing this post to unconditionally and highly recommend Carole Bienati of Alpine Settler Translation Service to any person who needs English-to-Italian (or vice-versa) translations made for "dual citizenship" application, or other purposes.

Carole - you can reach her by sending a Private Message here in Gente or via her e-mail carole.italy@ yahoo.com

Carole has been most accommodating throughout the process of translating my English documents to Italian. She has long experience in translating difficult to read documents from poor copies, and is the most diligent person I have ever worked with in this regard.

In addition to the superb quality and thoroughness of her work, Carole's pricing schedules are most reasonable - they present real value compared to other translation services that I looked into. You will not be disappointed if you decide to work with Carole.

The next time I have a translation need, I know exactly where to go, with the confidence that my translation will be timely, accurate, well-formatted, meet all legal requirements (in terms of formatting and diction), and have behind it the knowledge of a translator who actually resides in Italy, and is perfectly fluent in English and Italian.

Last, Carole is a a dream to work with; she never panics, knows how to work on short deadline (although it's always best to get things done early) and stays with you every step of the way. A "Perfect 10" for Carole, and Alpine Settler Translation Service!

Grazie Mille!

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”