Giacintho Baccin Passport

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
albacim

Giacintho Baccin Passport

Postby albacim » 06 Mar 2010, 15:29

Hello to all: I write from Brazil.

I`m looking for the location in Italy where my ancestors came from, in order to obtain my grandparent´s passport records.
My name is Alvaro Baccin, 54, my father Miro Baccin, born sept 1927,both brazilians.
My grandfather Olivo Baccin, Italian, came to Brazil with 05 years old with brothers, sisters and his parents Giacinto Baccin and Caterina (Gottardi) Baccin(passport probable owners), between years of 1886/1888, from the region around Treviso, Venetto.

Thanks for any help.
Alvaro Bacim.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Giacintho Baccin Passport

Postby PeterTimber » 07 Mar 2010, 18:41

Alvaro there are BACCIN surnamed people in trhe regions of VENETO, LOMBARDIA and PIEMONTE...are you sure the family is from the area of TREVISO becuase if so then we can start to locate the records. =Peter=
~Peter~

albacim

Re: Giacintho Baccin Passport

Postby albacim » 09 Mar 2010, 04:52

Hi.
As I know, my grandgrampa lived for some time in the area of Treviso. Maybe he moved to a poorer city although not very far, as told me a cousin, due the economic crisis. Some of his children were born out of Treviso then.
Best regards. :roll:

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”