appointment time

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
bmilazzo
Rookie
Rookie

appointment time

Postby bmilazzo » 02 May 2010, 21:06

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment with the Italian consulate in Boston?

priere
Rookie
Rookie

Re: appointment time

Postby priere » 05 May 2010, 14:32

bmilazzo wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment with the Italian consulate in Boston?

Mine is for mid june and that's for a document review. I made the appointment in mid april.

Mulé
Elite
Elite

Re: appointment time - Boston Consulate

Postby Mulé » 19 Jun 2010, 01:19

priere wrote:
bmilazzo wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment with the Italian consulate in Boston?

Mine is for mid june and that's for a document review. I made the appointment in mid april.

Good luck at your appointment, please let us know how it goes/went.

I need to get scheduled in Boston as well, for a follow up appointment, can't seem to get anyone on the phone or email to schedule.

How did you schedule your appointment?

Does anyone know if you can just show up without an appointment? I know at the Federal Reserve building in Boston security is very tight and they look you up on a list, so thinking you need to be scheduled.

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”