Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
sonsolesg

Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA

Postby sonsolesg » 10 Sep 2010, 23:03

Hi since in Argentina they are taking at least years to give you the italian citizenship I was advice that maybe I can go to Italy place residence and do the process there in Italy.
I need help and advice regarding apostillas, translations and any extra details for this particular cases. Also if someone know someone that could help me.
GRAZZIE !!

hollyolly7
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA

Postby hollyolly7 » 11 Sep 2010, 12:28

I am currently in Italy trying to do the same thing. I have a work visa, which is very hard to get if you are not currently living in Italy so I don't suggest even trying. Get all documents necessary and get a tourist visa. Check out the following link for more info:
http://expatsinitaly.com/phpbbforum/vie ... =7&t=11736

This forum has more people applying in the home countries whereas expatsinitaly has more people applying in Italy itself. Good luck!

sonsolesg

Postby sonsolesg » 11 Sep 2010, 15:45

Hi thank you very much for the tips. This is what I'm looking for someone else know about this particular cases or law firms that help you during the process???

Grazzie

kontessa
Elite
Elite

Postby kontessa » 11 Sep 2010, 16:06

hollyolly is correct, expatsinitaly.com is a valuable place to obtain information on how to apply for citizenship in italy. There is no tourist visa, though.

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”