Reviewing Individuals Naturalizationed by Date?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.

Reviewing Individuals Naturalizationed by Date?

Postby jpetrelli » 21 Oct 2010, 21:02

Does anyone know how to research Naturalization Documents for a location by a particular date?

Through separate resources ( and, I have found Naturalization Documents for two family members. After closer review, I noticed they were naturalized on the same day at the same court. The two individuals were uncle and nephew. I have unsuccessfully been searching for naturalization information about their siblings/parents/immediate family. I assume that the odds are good that the other family members were naturalized at the same time as the two I found.

Does anyone know of a resource that might allow me to view Naturalization Records for a particular date and search through individuals filed at the same time?

I have access to, and and also utilize the local LDS Family Center microfilms. If any of these is capable of reviewing this information in this way, I have not figured it out.

Thank you for any advice or suggestions.
Researching Surnames:
Petrelli & Fumarola (Martina Franca); Camelio & Traniello (Gaeta); Aramini, Bruno & Guerra (Zagarise); Gusmano/Cusimano & Trapani (Corleone) and Caronna, Crisenza, Napoli & Torretta (Bisacquino)

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”