3 days here is what I have!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

3 days here is what I have!

Postby sceaminmonkey » 24 Nov 2010, 03:10

Here is what I have. I am making a list just for my benefit feel free to leave your thoughts. Gabriella Einaga translated my certificats. I am thrilled with her work. Some names on my certificates were illegible so she wrote that. is that ok? they are so old from the archives and in script.

The naturalization record has correct names but the age of my GGF and birth date are put as march 5 1887 instead of 1886 September 5th which is the correct date.

GGF birth
GGF marriage. bride and groom birth dates off by 3 years.
Marriage from our lady of mt carmel. just states date of marriage and names.
GGM birth. last name verdesca.
GGM baptismal says verdeschi which is correct. I also have a letter from the mayor.
GGF death
GGM death AMENDED
GF birth. AMENDED FATHERS AGE.
GF marriage. says felix instead of felice. I have a letter saying cant be amended.
GF death
MOM Birth AMENDED TO SAY FELICE INSTEAD OF FELIX
mom marriage AMENDED TO SAY BRIDES FATHER AS FELICE INSTEAD OF FELIX
MY awesome birth certificates because I am awesome. also have my sliblings.

sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

Re: 3 days here is what I have!

Postby sceaminmonkey » 25 Nov 2010, 02:12

I just realized that My GGF his marriage record has his age off by 3 years. will the consulate ask for a letter stating no one else has been married with in a time frame? like apositivi negativo type record?

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”