A look up on ancestry.com please, for Tina Spinelli

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
nazca
Elite
Elite

A look up on ancestry.com please, for Tina Spinelli

Post by nazca »

hi,
i need a lookup for census image about Tina Spinelli, born 1903, on "1930 United States Federal Census" - Cook, Illinois. I think she was Concettina Genualdi born in Louisiana and dead 30 Aug 1941 in Chicago, Illinois.

Can you help me?
thanks.

Spinelli, Tina (b: 1903*)
Household: Spinelli, Russ (b: 1898*)
Spinelli, Joseph (b: 1926*)
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: A look up on

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Here you go:

Click the thumbnail once to enlarge; click again for maximum magnification. Right-click and choose "Save Picture As..." to save to your computer.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Come to think of it, what exactly are you looking for? Probably not the 1930 census...
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: A look up on ancestry.com please, for Tina Spinelli

Post by nazca »

Hi Carmine,
thank you for your help. This census sheet was important for me to check the state of birth(Louisiana) of Concettina Genualdi, daughter of Anthony Genualdi , my GF's brother, married in New Orleans with Pasqualina Glorioso. Now i'm pretty sure that i have found death certificate of Concettina on familysearch.org. In general i'm searching informations about all Genualdi's relatives established in USA. This year i found a descendant of Anthony who live in Arizona and i'm still searching other possible conncetions.
Thank you again.

Vincenzo.
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

I wonder if Concetta (Concettina means "little Concetta") was born in Illinois?

1910 United States Federal Census about Tony Genvaldi
Name: Tony Genvaldi [Antonino Genualdi]
Age in 1910: 38
Estimated birth year: 1872
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Spouse's name: Pasqueline Genvaldi
Home in 1910: Chicago Ward 22, Cook, Illinois
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Year of immigration: 1892
Household Members: Name Age
Tony Genvaldi 38
Pasqueline Genvaldi 49 [29]
Vincent Genvaldi 9
Concetta Genvaldi 7
Mary Genvaldi 4
Helen Genvaldi 6/12 (means 6 months)
Carmine

nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: A look up on ancestry.com please, for Tina Spinelli

Post by nazca »

Hi Carmine,
i had this sheet and this is the family of Concettina (little Concetta , like her grandmother) but there's some mistakes: Concetta and Vincenzo was born in Louisiana not Illinois, the age of Pasqualina and so on.
I have the certificate of birth of Vincenzo :

"Anthonio Genauldi (parents: Vincenzo Genauldi and Concetta Fredda) married 28 July 1900, Pasquala Glorioso (parents: Giuseppe Gloriso and Maria Guercia). This couple were married in the Thibodeaux Church and had a child, Vincenzo Genauldi, born 24 June 1901. "

thanks.

Vincenzo