EMIGRANTI DI BUENOS AIRES (ARGENTINA)

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

EMIGRANTI DI BUENOS AIRES (ARGENTINA)

Postby Alessandra » 25 Jul 2004, 13:14

Cerco anche CAGGIANO VERONICA (sicuramente deceduta) pertanto cerco i suoi figli o nipoti.
CAGGIANO VERONICA di Buonalbergo (Benevento) ITALY emigrata a BUENOS AIRES (ARGENTINA)
Qulcuno mi aiuti come nell'altro topic, grazie! :wink:
Alessandra
Rookie
Rookie

Re: EMIGRANTI DI BUENOS AIRES (ARGENTINA)

Postby ptimber » 25 Jul 2004, 18:42

Ci sono piu di 100 persone con il cognome Caggiano in Argentina. Conosce il nome di qualcheduno nella famiglia Caggiano in Argentina per vedere se ce persone con questo nome. Se ci sono piu \di uno non e importante perche sempre si pouo scrivere due righi per domandare se sono familgiari. Peter NYC
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby Alessandra » 25 Jul 2004, 20:00

La persona che emigrò si chiamava VERONICA CAGGIANO, altro non so. :?
Alessandra
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ptimber » 25 Jul 2004, 20:26

Alessandr please go to the www.infobel. com website for ASrgentina telephone directory and review the numerous Caggiano and see if there are any listed with a familiar first name sinced sometimes first names stay in the family. You might then wish to write them a letter and ask if they are related to her. I will stay with you on this and I have toi go now so please check this oput and then get back to me. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship