Morganti and Selvas

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
16 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Morganti and Selvas

Postby agenbyte » 02 Sep 2012, 19:12

(Sorry about the slow response: I had thought I would be notified by email if this thread were added to).

Dear jinxedtwice,

I am not a relation. I am producing a documentary film about the band organ businesses of North Tonawanda, NY. I would be very grateful if you could tell me what you know about Frank's early life and the circumstances of his leaving England, including the story of his suspected drowning and the family's reaction. As I am making a film, and photos or visual material (newspaper clippings) would also be extremely helpful.

I have a 1906 wedding photo of Frank and Amanda (Schultz), a photo of Frank at his North Tonawanda Musical Instrument works, notices from a later restaurant business of Frank's in North Tonawanda, and his 1972 obituary, all of which I would be happy to share. I will send you a private message with my email address.
agenbyte

Previous

16 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship