Is it possible to schedule two (NYC) consulate appointments? The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking that I won't be ready by my June appointment. That is, I'll have everything done except one possibly big issue - my GGF's name is anglicized on my GM BC (direct line). As it's NYC, it probably won't be accepted, but hey, who knows. I'd like to keep my current appointment just to see what happens (maybe they'll accept it, or maybe they'll point out something else that needs fixing that I hadn't considered before). At the same time though, I fully expect I won't be able to correct the things they want in that 60 day window after the appointment they give you. I'm tempted to schedule a second appointment now so I don't have to wait as long, but I'm not sure if it's allowed. Has anyone else done this before?