*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Questions????

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Questions????

Postby dominic1000 » 06 Mar 2012, 15:49

I recently received my passport from the L.A. consulate, which I shared in a previous post. I have a few questions, since my sister who lives in San Diego, CA did not complete her package to become an Italian citizen along with me.

1) What documents will she need, besides her BC and marriage certificate?
2) Can her daughter, who lives in San Diego, apply at the same time as she does?
3) What documents will her daughter need besides her BC? She is unmarried.

Thank you for your help,
Steve
dominic1000

Re: Questions????

Postby JJ313 » 06 Mar 2012, 16:20

Your sister should be able to reference your file as it is the same consulate. Her daughter if not a minor may be able to apply with her. She should make the appointment for them both. They should be okay with the documents that you mentioned (have them bring copies of the documents you submitted just in case). Nor course they will need the standard forms.
JJ313
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Questions????

Postby dominic1000 » 07 Mar 2012, 19:27

JJ313 wrote:Your sister should be able to reference your file as it is the same consulate. Her daughter if not a minor may be able to apply with her. She should make the appointment for them both. They should be okay with the documents that you mentioned (have them bring copies of the documents you submitted just in case). Nor course they will need the standard forms.

Thank you.
dominic1000

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship