Health cover outside Italy

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Posts: 87
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 09:21

Health cover outside Italy

Postby garypeg » 15 Apr 2012, 11:25

I am wondering what the procedures are for obtaining health cover outside of Italy. I think you need to get a form E106 or E120 (an EU form) from the Italian govt and then you take that to the authorities in the country in which you reside eg France or Spain. Anyone familiar with this?

Also I will be getting the passport some time in the next year, I hope. To obtain the 106 or 120 do you need to have an official Italian residence?



Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests