USCIS - remove staple?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
dgeorge

USCIS - remove staple?

Postby dgeorge » 19 Jun 2012, 15:46

I am applying GGF-GF-F-me in NYC. I originally ordered the NARA documentation of my GGF's naturalization (intention, petition and oath). Because of discrepencies in my GGM's name and marriage date, I thought that I could avoid any potential problems and get just the certificate from USCIS. However, I received an even larger package than the one from NARA (failed intentions and petitions). Can I remove just the actual certificate from the stapled package that has only minimal information recorded?
Thanks.

Holies

Re: USCIS - remove staple?

Postby Holies » 05 Jul 2012, 22:57

It's probably not recommended to remove staples, I believe only the officials can remove the staples.

dgeorge wrote:I am applying GGF-GF-F-me in NYC. I originally ordered the NARA documentation of my GGF's naturalization (intention, petition and oath). Because of discrepencies in my GGM's name and marriage date, I thought that I could avoid any potential problems and get just the certificate from USCIS. However, I received an even larger package than the one from NARA (failed intentions and petitions). Can I remove just the actual certificate from the stapled package that has only minimal information recorded?
Thanks.

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”