Impossible to find birth certificate in Argentina

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
jennabet
Master
Master

Re: Impossible to find birth certificate in Argentina

Post by jennabet »

I have lived and worked with lots of Americans who crossed the Rio Grande. What's not nice about it? Surely they would think YOU are the one who's rude. And by the way, since we're talking about Argentina, why is it that we can't talk about the Rio Grande? Grow up!

Still nothing forthcoming from Kontessa. Interesting! I wouldn't give two cents for Kontessa's opinion on anything -- or yours, for that matter. There have been lots of people providing good information in this forum for several years. You, however, are not one of them.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Impossible to find birth certificate in Argentina

Post by wldspirit »

First my apologies to the original poster, the subject matter has become an ongoing debate and will require me to lock down this thread. I hope that you were able to acquire some information for your use so that you may further investigate your case of citizenship.

Secondly, to our posters...it is up to us to provide as much information as we know to be relevant to the post, each case can be unique and what one poster experienced may not be the same experience as another, it is up to the OP to take what they will from the information provided and proceed accordingly, investigating each and every lead. Engaging in accusatory tones is not helpful to the poster nor is it representative of the image IG would like to maintain.

Lee

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."