Please help with Comune di Pettorano sul Gizio

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
lisajenkins1981

Please help with Comune di Pettorano sul Gizio

Post by lisajenkins1981 »

Hi, I sent to my great grand mothers town asking her for her birth certificate. I provided them with complete information, a letter request (in italian), and send a fed ex pre paid return envelope. Today I received the following email. I am able to translate it, but I don't "understand" what the underlying message is. Do they need more information? Are they telling me 'no'? Thanks for any help! The email is below

"In riferimento alla vostra richiesta del certificato in oggetto si comunica che, dagli archivi anagrafici, dai registri di nascita dal 1890al 1894 ,non risultano iscritte persone con le generalità da voi dichiarate.
Nell'attesa di ulteriori comunicazioni e/o precisazioni si saluta distintamente."
L'Ufficiale D'Anagrafe del comune di Pettorano sul Gizio
Rosa BONITAITBUS
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please help with Comune di Pettorano sul Gizio

Post by suanj »

No birth records found from 1890 to 1894- by name and data that you provided..
the clerk wait more infos..
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
lisajenkins1981

Post by lisajenkins1981 »

Thanks. I appreciate your help. Do you think I should email them or send different paperwork via postal mail.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

the clerk wait some other helpful data for to find the birth record and so to relay the birth certificate.
If you have other infos by other documents, scan the documents and send by email...
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH