Benardino Pasini in Tigre Brazil

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
trevisan2
Master
Master

Benardino Pasini in Tigre Brazil

Post by trevisan2 »

I need some help in finding a cousin that emigrated to Brazil from Northern Italy after the turn of the 19th century. I have been talking to some cousins in Provaglio Sotto, Brescia Italy recently and some other cousins in Brazil to try and get information to find what happened to Bernardo Pasini.

Bernardo was born 20 Dec 1908 or 1909 in Provaglio Sotto, Brescia, Italy

He went to Argentina with his 1st cousins

Here is a recent email I received from a cousin in Brazil giving a little history on this Bernardino.

When my grandfather, Giovanni Maria Pasini (was born in May 16, 1901- in Santa Maria Assunta, Provaglio Val Sabbia), along with his twin brother, Ernesto Pasini, came to America, Argentina, came along with them a first cousin, Bernadino Pasini, I have a picture of him that I won in Buenos Aires. Bernardino was (first cousin) of my grandfather, so he was the nephew of my great grandparents. Since the sixties my family in Buenos Aires has not more news about Bernardino, know that he was living in one of the islands of the city of Tigre, near Buenos Aires. They also know that there are people with that surname “Pasini” and may be children or grandchildren of Bernardino, in Tigre. But have no further contact with them.

Could someone with knowledge on how to research the Argentina emigration, please help us out.
We want to locate some children of the Bernardo Pasini living in the Tigre area and we want to know when Bernardo Pasini died and who his family members are.

Any information would be appreciated,
Regards
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Benardino Pasini in Tigre Brazil

Post by suanj »

Hi Trevisan, I found this arrival; no more Bernardo or Bernardino Pasini arrived from 1910 to 1960:

PASINI, BERNARDINO 16 S AGRICULTOR CATOLICA ITALIANA CAMPANA GENOVA 08/02/1931 - BUENOS AIRES BRESCIA

(16 old, single, farmer, catholic, italian, Campana ship, port of departure: Genova; date of arrival 8 feb 1931; prt of arrival: Buenos Aires; birthplace: Brescia.)
seeming born around 1915....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
trevisan2
Master
Master

Post by trevisan2 »

Thank You so much. Bernardino Pasini seems to have dropped of the map since the 1960's.
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

suanj wrote:Hi Trevisan, I found this arrival; no more Bernardo or Bernardino Pasini arrived from 1910 to 1960:

PASINI, BERNARDINO 16 S AGRICULTOR CATOLICA ITALIANA CAMPANA GENOVA 08/02/1931 - BUENOS AIRES BRESCIA

(16 old, single, farmer, catholic, italian, Campana ship, port of departure: Genova; date of arrival 8 feb 1931; prt of arrival: Buenos Aires; birthplace: Brescia.)
seeming born around 1915....
suanj
I missed of to say that the arrival is in Argentina, however no big error, because I wrote the arrival port and anyone knew that Buenos Aires is in Argentina :D
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH