Dual Citizenship Companies

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Dual Citizenship Companies

Postby weixiehong » 03 Jul 2014, 09:27

Hi all,

I've posted a bit lately and really appreciate the help and guidance you all have given. Now, I know I can gather documents and go through the dual citizenship application process myself, and I've done a lot already, but would prefer to go through a service for the actual lead up to the interview process.

I've had a little bit of trouble with one company (prefer not to name names) just because I find it hard to get in touch with them - i.e. hardly answer my emails, can't call the number they provided, things take a lot longer than they state, and requests they supposedly sent to various offices don't get received...

So I'm wondering does anyone have advice on a GOOD service to help me through the process? I certainly won't say that money is no object, but I definitely don't mind paying for halfway-decent service.

Thanks all.
weixiehong
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Dual Citizenship Companies

Postby TerraLavoro » 11 Jul 2014, 04:42

I guess the lack of response to your question speaks for itself, but I will offer that I used a company to obtain one record, very early in my effort, and was not happy with the service.
The expert members here will offer much better advice than can be had from any of the services out there that advertise IMHO.
TerraLavoro
TerraLavoro
Veteran
Veteran

Postby mler » 11 Jul 2014, 13:28

I believe some of the posters at www.italiancitizenshp.freeforums.org have used services to obtain documents. You my want to ask there.

However, anything a service can do, you can do just as well (and at a lower cost) on your own.
mler
Master
Master

Postby weixiehong » 11 Jul 2014, 14:21

Thank you both for the feedback. :)
weixiehong
Rookie
Rookie

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship