Thank you, Italian Genealogy members!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
jmb44
Rookie
Rookie

Thank you, Italian Genealogy members!

Postby jmb44 » 19 Feb 2015, 18:47

My son had his appointment with the SF Italian Consulate today and will be receiving citizenship recognition for his daughter and himself. I did the research necessary and could not have done it without help from members of this forum. So thank you for all your help. Someone was there to respond to my questions every time I encountered a roadblock, which was often! The meeting went without a hitch and I am told the consulate staff was very nice, professional and organized. Good luck to all that follow.

mler
Master
Master

Re: Thank you, Italian Genealogy members!

Postby mler » 19 Feb 2015, 21:56

Great news! Congratulations!

glaxy

Re: Thank you, Italian Genealogy members!

Postby glaxy » 24 Feb 2015, 12:06

Stranamente però non risulta niente nei censimenti del 20 e 30... Non capisco perché.
Il mio obiettivo sarebbe quello di contattare qualche discendente, però prima di spedire delle lettere a tutti i Frati della zona volevo capire se c'era qualcosa che potessi provare ancora.
Ciao e grazie!! :?:
You can check out our latest Testking oracle certification and written by our comptia certification to help you pass passguide.You can also purchase www.stevenson.edu

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”