come funziona il forum?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

come funziona il forum?

Postby baldo » 19 Jan 2003, 18:32

Sono brasiliana e sto cercando informazioni di cognomi Baldo e truccolo (Motta di Livenza ) e Munari a Quinto Vicentino .parenti imigrati che arrivo nel Brasile nell ano de 1888. Ma primo mi piacerebe di sapere come funziona questo forum. Il messagio sono per tutti l\'italiani della lista? Io non ricevuto messagio alcune im mio indirizzo.scusa se non parlo molto bene la lingua italiana.Grazie per alcune persone che possa aiutarmi <BR>Magda di Minas Gerais -Brasile
baldo

come funziona il forum?

Postby ptimber » 19 Jan 2003, 21:17

On the chance that you can read english I will explain that this forum is open to everyone from around the world who is interested in Italian genealogy. It is free andwhile we assist people we do not conduct any research but merely provide and direct persons with qwuestions to appropriate forums,www\'s and addresses in Italy in english first. if you wish I can write in Spanish or Italian but english is my first language. Sometimes when I have time I look to do preliminary research but nothing deep. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

come funziona il forum?

Postby ptimber » 19 Jan 2003, 21:26

If you go to www.paginebianche.it and put in the first line Baldo and then in the third line put in Motta di Livenza and then click cerca you will get 10 persons in Motta di Livenza who are surnamed Baldo by full name,address and telephone number. Do the same for Truccolo where there are 6 persons in Motta with that surname. If you go to another town chenge the town name and put in the surname or family name in the first line. Please tell me what yoiu want to accomplish. Are you looking for relatives and want to write to these people or do you want birth certificates what???Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship