Need information

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
JCREDAELLI

Need information

Postby JCREDAELLI » 28 Apr 2007, 15:33

How can i find out if i can get the italian citizenship? My grandfather was born in Italy.
Hi my name is Juan Carlos Redaelli, My grand father was Emilio Redaelli(Italian), he used to leave in El Salvador C. A. and died in 1932.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Need information

Postby suanj » 28 Apr 2007, 16:26

if your ancestor never renounced to italian citizenship, you can to obtain the italian citizenship by jure sanguinis, but it are necessary the appropriate documents as for exemple the your ancestor italian birthact ... on line you can find many websites abt the documents necessary for italian citizenship...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

AnotherCitizenToBe
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Need information

Postby AnotherCitizenToBe » 28 Apr 2007, 16:46

JCREDAELLI wrote:How can i find out if i can get the italian citizenship? My grandfather was born in Italy.

Visit this page http://www.consnewyork.esteri.it/Consol ... tadinanza/ at the New York City Italian Consulate's website and be sure to click the "Please click to download detailed information kit" link on the sixth or seventh line.

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”