Experiencing with USCIS

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Experiencing with USCIS

Postby ricbru » 06 Jun 2007, 08:36

Hello listers,
a couple of days ago I sent a request using # 3 G-639 forms to USCIS The National Record Center, Lee's Summit, Missouri, ho have the complete files of my 3 ancestors who emigrated and lived in USA.
I would like to know if any of you sent the same request to receive the same informations, and how long it takes.
Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated,
bye Riccardo

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Experiencing with USCIS

Postby wldspirit » 06 Jun 2007, 09:03

Hi Riccardo.........how are you?? And yes......I am up late again...... :lol:

This request.......it may take up to four months......but some have recieved it in six weeks..........our member VaDeb has sent many of these request and has very good success with them.........however..........we have other members who say it takes over a year......... :?

But do not let that discourage you.........ANY and ALL resources should be pursued........because you are not seeking citizenship, only information, you may want to file a request thru NARA as well............

If you need me to make any phone calls for you, I will be happy to do so.
I have free long distance calling, and I recently added International calling as well.

Let me know how I can help!!

Hugs,
Lee

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby ricbru » 06 Jun 2007, 09:09

wldspirit wrote:Hi Riccardo.........how are you?? And yes......I am up late again...... :lol:

This request.......it may take up to four months......but some have recieved it in six weeks..........our member VaDeb has sent many of these request and has very good success with them.........however..........we have other members who say it takes over a year......... :?

But do not let that discourage you.........ANY and ALL resources should be pursued........because you are not seeking citizenship, only information, you may want to file a request thru NARA as well............

If you need me to make any phone calls for you, I will be happy to do so.
I have free long distance calling, and I recently added International calling as well.

Let me know how I can help!!

Hugs,
Lee

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP !!!
I hope to receive the infos before one year :roll: , maybe in four months it is ok. :roll:
I know I will receive the Process number of my request, when I get it I let you know.
Now I got to go, and you go to bed, Ok? :lol:
I really care about friend's health!!
kisses and hugs
Riccardo 8)

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Postby wldspirit » 06 Jun 2007, 09:13

I will go to bed.......and you have a GREAT DAY.......ok?
Hugs,
Lee

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”