Need to Find Nunzio Vinciguerra

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.

Need to Find Nunzio Vinciguerra

Postby Tessariolli » 09 Oct 2007, 01:28

Hi everyone, Im Fernanda, from Brazil. Im new here.

Im need to find my trinono documents in Italy. His name was Nunzio Vinciguerra (but people here in Brazil say it could be Anuncio or Annunzio, Im not sure of it).

I dont know where he was born or when, what makes it more and more difficult and it's beeing really hard for me to find all the informations I need.

What helps me (I think) is that he was married with Teresa Traghetti. And as long as I've been searching, her last name Traghetti can only be founded in one comune in Friulli Venezia Giulia, and I am almost sure that its in Udine. So, it means that my trinono went to Friulli Venezia Giulia to get married with my trinona, right?

They came to Brazil before 1898 - thats the only year I am sure of it (because his son was born here in this year).

So, could be possible to search about my trinono using his name and his wife's name in Friulli Venezia Giulia - comune Udine??

Please, I need some help!

Return to “Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship”