Nardi Family History

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Danni

Nardi Family History

Post by Danni »

Hi, My Name is Danielle Napoli and i am trying to trace back information on my mothers family the Nardi's.
All i know is that her father and mother came to Australia in the 1960's from Carolei, Cosenza/Calabria. I have discovered from a cousin who was visiting Italy earlier this year that it may be possible that 3 generations back the family was originally from Florence and they moved to Calabria. I have no idea where to start or how to start looking/ researching our family history. Any tips or startting points would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Danielle
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You wewre already furnished with information but if you go to www.paginbianche.it and put in Nardi in the first line and Carolei in the third line and click CERCA you may find persons with that surname in that town who may be relatives to whom you can write in Italian or simple english and ask them if they are related and have any knowledge of your family. Peter