Iacobucci family from Caserta

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MaryIacobucci

Iacobucci family from Caserta

Postby MaryIacobucci » 14 Jul 2008, 17:01

Hi: My dad arrived in Ellis Island NY on May 13, 1921. Parents were Enrichetta Catone Iacobucci and Pietro. Anyone here familiar with them? :lol:

nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: Iacobucci family from Caserta

Postby nazca » 14 Jul 2008, 17:43

Hi Mary,
i'm related to a Iacobucci family. See the post:
" Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 pm Post subject: Help me to find the city in U.S.A. in the background" or visit my website www.webalice.it/nazca2 where you can see Iacobucci family maybe established in Chicago.
Do you know the name of other relatives?

best regards
Vincenzo.
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

MaryIacobucci

Postby MaryIacobucci » 14 Jul 2008, 17:52

I don't recognize the names of your relatives on your site. Though my dad had a brother, Beniamino, sister Amelia, sister Genneviere. They all settled in NY but my dad and his parents moved to RI.

nazca
Elite
Elite

Postby nazca » 14 Jul 2008, 21:58

Hi Mary,
my related Iacopucci was Luigi, his wife Giuseppina (josephine) and their children Sofia and Gaetano. I don't were they lived i suppose Chicago because i have a picture posted in Chicago.
Good luck for you.

Vincenzo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

buccida

Postby buccida » 27 Aug 2010, 04:35

I am from the Iacobucci family that came from Castel Di Sangro. My grandfather Gaetano came to Chicago in 1921 and later came back with my grandmother Giulia and my aunt Emily. They had 3 sons in Chicago: Michael, Anthony, Gaetano Jr. and Vincent (my father). My father is the last remaining member of his family and lives outside Chicago.

David

Return to “Italian Genealogy”