Westminster Mem. Park and all souls cemetry Long Beach, Cal.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nazca
Elite
Elite

Westminster Mem. Park and all souls cemetry Long Beach, Cal.

Postby nazca » 27 Jul 2008, 10:05

Good Morning to all members,

from Los Angeles County Clerk i had two death certificate of relatives. They are my GGF's brothers:
Richard Joseph(Riccardo Giuseppe) Genualdi (or gennaldi or genuardi or genvaldi and so on) born in Italy August 14 1886 and died in Temple City,L.A. december 16 (buried 19) 1962 All souls Cemetery Long Beach. Last residence was 720 61th street, Long Beach, California

Simone Genualdi (or gennaldi or genuardi or genvaldi and so on) born in Italy January 26 1884 and died in Long Beach ,L.A. February 11 (buried 16) 1971. He was buried in westminster Memorial park, westminster, Cal.
Can You help me to know if their gravestones still exist or to have a picture?.>Someone knows this cemetary? I have other informations and pictures in my personal website(under construction) dedicated to my relatives in Usa (www.webalice.it/nazca2).

thank YOU in advance....

:D Have a Nice Day

Vincenzo Genualdi

Palermo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

Return to “Italian Genealogy”