Cianfagna from Naples

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ljeana

Cianfagna from Naples

Post by ljeana »

Looking for my relatives that were related to John (Giovanni)???? Cianfagna who came to new york when he was just a boy.....i loved him so much and want to get in touch with his relations...he may have been born outside of Napoli....i dont know for sure....name was changed to john chianfagna....sisters name was emma....who married dominic d'ambrosio....lived in the bronx....any help would be greatly appriciated!
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

In Italy all records are in the town of origin and trhere are no Cianfagna in the city of Naples or the province of Naples. There are 32 Cianfagna persons who came to the ZUSA thru Ellis island. Perhaps you may want to go thru the list at www.ellisisland.org and look him up as there are several teenagers with that surname.

There is a singlke listing for one Tony Chianfagna in Poughkeepsie NY at telephone 845-485-8995. Give him a ring and see if thats him or he has knowledge. Peter
ljeana

Re: Cianfagna from Naples

Post by ljeana »

that is my uncle anthony!...I do keep in touch with him. Thank you very much. I will ck the ellis island site!
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

If you find him on the ellisisland.org website then click on the upper left for the ships manifest to see where he ewas destined and who came with him. Peter