Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Graziella62

Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........

Post by Graziella62 »

1) Italian 2) French 3) English

Buongiorno.
Chiamo Graziella ALESSANDRA. Abito in Francia.
I miei genitori abitavano ad ENNA in Sicilia, via Donna Nuova, 282 :
- ALESSANDRA Eduardo
- TABITA Rosa

Cerco ogni informazione su queste famiglie di ENNA e dintorni:
ALESSANDRA - DI MAGGIO – BELVEDERE – GIANOTTA – MIGNEMI – TABITA – FAZZI – MURGANO – BARBARINO – GUGLIELMACI - TERRANOVA
Ringraziamenti sinceri.
Graziella

Vedere il mio albero genealogico completo:
http://geneweb.geneanet.org/graziella62

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonjour.
Je m’appelle Graziella ALESSANDRA. J’habite en France.
Mes parents habitaient à ENNA en Sicile, via Donna Nuova, 282 :
- ALESSANDRA Eduardo
- TABITA Rosa

Je cherche toute information sur ces familles de ENNA et alentours :
ALESSANDRA - DI MAGGIO – BELVEDERE – GIANOTTA – MIGNEMI – TABITA – FAZZI – MURGANO – BARBARINO – GUGLIELMACI - TERRANOVA
Sincères remerciements.
Graziella

Voir mon arbre généalogique complet :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello.
My name is Graziella ALESSANDRA. I live in France.
My parents lived in ENNA in Sicily, via Donna Nova, 282 :
Eduardo ALESSANDRA
Rosa TABITA.

I look for any information about these families of ENNA and surroundings :
Sincere thanks
Graziella

To see my complete family tree:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You can go to www.paginebianche.it and look up therse surnames in the town(s) you are interested in and then see if you wish to write to them or recognize any of the names that come up. Put in the surname in the first line and the town in the third line and click CEFCA. Research is your job I only direct you to the approrpriate websites when you specify what you want. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Since you already have a family tree and you know who your relatives are why do you expect other people to do your work for you when you know how to do it yourself? You must have an explanation for this ? Peter
Graziella62

answer for Peter

Post by Graziella62 »

Excuse my frankness, but I find you a little bit impertinent “young manâ€
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

......I am attempting to make you see that your request for "ANY INFORMATION" about the numerous surnames you posted has no relevance to a persons like myself when you do not specify just what you want by way of information. It is only on the last reply to this forum did you happen to mention that no one answered you but again you did not say what you wanted them to reveal to you. If you cannot get a response from these several people what makes you think that I can obtain a response?? You never gave any addresses nor towns of residence but had the temerity to impose that task on the person or persons who want to assist you. I suggest you sit down and think this thing thru before youi wave your magic wand and say "any information". Peter
Graziella62

For Peter

Post by Graziella62 »

Hem I see that in this forum, it reigns curious one atmosphere …
Which is so your function ? moderator ? Researcher ?

I did not ask for any information, but for "all information" . It is the French formula which means that the smallest information interests me. Translation is can be not very fine, but it is not a reason to be also inflexible.

For your information, I looked and photographed, in France, with my husband for the french genealogy, 1632 acts on microfilms. Then if you believe that I do not like looking by myself. You make a mistake and you judge people a little bit too fast.

For your information, I gave the city of my ancestors : ENNA
Read again my first message. I do not impose anything on anybody.

What I want is nevertheless simple. I say what I have. If somebody has an information about one of my ancestors, he can contact me. Nothing more.

It is the first forum where I meet such a hostility in comments.

Warmly
Graziella
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Tante belle cose. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Since you are a Sicilian female you are always right and never wrong! Go to www.familysearch.org and under ancestor research put in just the last names you are interested in and nothbing else and all those people with that last name that are in their records will show up in the entire world including Sicily. Peter
Graziella62

for Peter

Post by Graziella62 »

For a long time it is already made !
But it did not give anything.
That's why by waiting to be able to study the microfilms of the Mormons for ENNA, I left a message on this forum just in case.

Thank you all the same for your final kindness

Warmly
Graziella
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Sono sempre qui a sua disposizione. Don Pietro da NY
Graziella62

Post by Graziella62 »

Molte grazie

Graziella
Graziella62

Ask for Peter

Post by Graziella62 »

Now we got acquainted, could I obtain an information please ?

I have never seen a Sicilian original act, but only French transcriptions.
In France the birth certificate indicates the age, the profession of the parents and their place of birth, as well as the address where they lived in the birth of the child ? In Sicily also ?

For example for my grandfather Eugénio ALESSANDRA 12/03/1894 born to ENNA ( Sicily), could the birth certificate indicate me this information ?
It would allow, in one or two years to fix the year of birth of the father and the mother.
Then with the ten-year tables ( 1866-1910 ), it would be easier to find the exact born date of Salvatore ALESSANDRA and Giuseppa belvedere.

Only, if the place of birth of the parents is not indicated, or as I believe it, they were not of ENNA but maybe CALTAGIRONE, then only the marriage certificate could give their date of birth (or the death certificate but I do not know the time of their death). Does the Sicilian marriage certificate give the age of the parents ? In which part : I, II or III ?

Let us calculate : my grandfather Eugénio ALESSANDRA was born on March 12, 1894.
Supposing that he is the first child, the wedding date of the parents can be considered previous to July - August, 1893.
Search in the ten-year tables should give the wedding date which will allow directly to find the marriage certificate.

Is this reasoning correct and applicable with the available elements of the state - civilian in Sicily ?

With my thanks for your invaluable information.
Warmly
Graziella