Foresi of Paotela and Pannone of Caiazzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
findtheForesi
Rookie
Rookie

Foresi of Paotela and Pannone of Caiazzo

Postby findtheForesi » 29 Aug 2008, 02:57

Has any one heard of Paotela Italy? :roll:

I finally got a Petition for Naturalization and this is where Granddad Giuseppe Forsi said he was born. Birth Date 3-19-1877. Arrived in Ellis Island on Nov 11 1905. His last place of residence did say Valentano and It also verified MariAngela Pannone was born in Caiazzo. I love how it had a pic of him as they both died before I was born! It even said they were married in July of 1906 in Bpt. CT!
Can someone confirm if this could be Paola Italy? As
I would love to get a copy of their birth certificates next! :D
Thanks SO Much
Rich
Searching for cugini in Italy! Vitulano, Ciazzo, Ruviano, Casertta, Corridonia Macerata.
Our Family would love to connect with cousins should they be interested. Foresi-Pannone-DiMeo-Esposito

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Foresi of Paotela and Pannone of Caiazzo

Postby PeterTimber » 29 Aug 2008, 03:44

Dear Rich send an e-mail to apeterlin@panetwork.com of Slovenia genealogy society. Myinstincts tell me that Paotela is incorrectly spelled and might be Pattella but lets get the right spelling first and worry about the country later. =Peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”