Simone,Polvere,D'Iantonio,Viglione,Gagliardi family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
gps886

Simone,Polvere,D'Iantonio,Viglione,Gagliardi family

Postby gps886 » 05 Sep 2008, 21:43

Looking for any info on these names in Pago Veiano,Benevento,Italy.Gino Simone Born 18jul1924 Italy, Died 18jun2005 NY.Married to Lena Polvere, don't know date. Lena Polvere I think was married before, she had to kids when she married Gino age 10 and 12. Nicolangelo Simone and Marie Michele Gagliardi (Gino's) parents). Giaocchino Polvere and Maria Camilla D'Iantonio (Lena's parents) Luka Polvere and Orsolina Viglione (Giaocchino's parents)
Where do I start looking? thanks,Patti

vj
Master
Master

Re: Simone,Polvere,D'Iantonio,Viglione,Gagliardi family

Postby vj » 05 Sep 2008, 23:19

gps886 wrote:Looking for any info on these names in Pago Veiano, Benevento, Italy
Where do I start looking?
thanks, Patti

Hi Patti!

Usually most folks start with their most recent US records and work their way backwards in time.

Are you missing any of your US records?
---

If you already have all the US information you need, your local Family History Center has microfilm for Pago Veiano that you can order and view at the center:

Film Notes

Italy, Benevento, Pago Veiano - Civil registration
Registri dello stato civile, 1810-1860
Pago Veiano (Benevento).
Ufficio dello stato civile
---

This may help you locate family currently living in Italy.

Italian White Pages
cognome o azienda = Surname
dove = Location (optional)

Click on red button Cerca

LDS Family Search Letter Writing Guide

Form Letter to a Possible Relative

Valarie

gps886

Postby gps886 » 06 Sep 2008, 10:43

I have US census and death record. These people except Gino and Lena have never been to the US. Lena is the only living relative and she wont tell any of her story with the 2 kids or father.

griffith

Postby griffith » 09 Aug 2010, 12:43

gps886 wrote:Looking for any info on these names in Pago Veiano,Benevento,Italy.Gino Simone Born 18jul1924 Italy, Died 18jun2005 NY.Married to Lena Polvere, don't know date. Lena Polvere I think was married before, she had to kids when she married Gino age 10 and 12. Nicolangelo Simone and Marie Michele Gagliardi (Gino's) parents). Giaocchino Polvere and Maria Camilla D'Iantonio (Lena's parents) Luka Polvere and Orsolina Viglione (Giaocchino's parents)
Where do I start looking? thanks,Patti

griffith

Postby griffith » 12 Aug 2010, 11:44

Hi Patti
Lena Polvere is my grandmothers cousin My grandmother was Filomena Polvere born in Pago Veiano around 1905 and died around 1980 Her father was Nicola Polvere whose brother Giacchino immigrated to the USAWe are wondering if Lena is still alive and well and still living in the USA she met my mother mother Maria Michela in 1958 on one of her trips to Italy the year my mother immigrated to Australia I am one of Maria Michela's daughter's AnnaMaria. Luca Polvere would be my great great grandfather. We also keep in touch with the D'Antoinio family here in Australia probably Maria Camilla great nephew Michael D' Antonio now about 70 years old.
Are you are relative of Lena? Keen to know.
Hope this is of interest. fAnnaMaria.

griffith

Postby griffith » 13 Mar 2011, 05:15

Hi Patti just wondering if you received my last reply back in August 2010.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”