Another Death certificate to translate

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Another Death certificate to translate

Postby ChrisMosca » 30 Sep 2008, 10:52

This is my great-great-grandfather Salvatore mosca, i know he passed away in 1895 but i can't tell the day but the month is may, also i can't quiet make out his age 51? I know is a bad copy sorry!!!, also it mentions his parents pacifico and cecanti marianna , it mentions their domicilata as a two word city? or street name? or another commune? it looks like something like Suanino Moreti???? you can see it better after his mothers domiciliata, thanks again for the effort!!!!

chris mosca
[img][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/chrisfly4you/sc0020d10d.jpg[/img][/img]
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

uantiti
Elite
Elite

Re: Another Death certificate to translate

Postby uantiti » 30 Sep 2008, 14:49

Chris,
the day seems seven (sette) but in the act it's written he died the day before.
He died in a house located in "strada.... "(sorry unreadable, it could be anything) number 101. He was 51. It seems his father Pacifico was alive and that his mother was dead ("fu" Cecanti Marianna). Cannot read their residence. Yes it seems to be a two words name. I will save it and try to read it again.

Ada

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 30 Sep 2008, 21:32

thank you very much!!!! ada!!!!!!
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 04 Feb 2009, 23:58

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find a comune that matches the residence of Pacifico Mosca and his wife Marianna Cecanti, it is clearer the second time it looks like a two word place, First letter an S? and M for second word? any help would be appreciated, the comune of treia does not have any record of Pacifico or Marianna dying there and I've been contacting the comune of cingoli where Salvatore was born, in this death certificate shows Pacifico still alive.
thanks again everyone.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”