birth certificate to translate.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

birth certificate to translate.

Postby ChrisMosca » 04 Oct 2008, 21:02

thank you very much for the help!!!!

[img][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/chrisfly4you/consalvo3jpg.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/chrisfly4you/consalvo3copy.jpg[/img][/img]
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: birth certificate to translate.

Postby liviomoreno » 05 Oct 2008, 06:20

Consalvo Michele Gallo, born in Malvito on May 9, 1872, son of Pietro Giuseppe Gallo, son of the late Giovanni, aged 36, landowner. Sorry, but I cannot read the name of the mother (Maria M...., aged 30, landowner).

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 05 Oct 2008, 23:14

her name is maria mattino or mattano, does it name giovanni's wife? or the names of maria's parents? I know the copy is the best, i'll see if i can zoom in and post a new copy.
thank you livio!!!!
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 06 Oct 2008, 05:05

ChrisMosca wrote:her name is maria mattino or mattano, does it name giovanni's wife? or the names of maria's parents?

Unfortunately the answer is "No" to both questions.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”