LEO (locorotondo) Palmisano (Alberobello)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
LionsDen

LEO (locorotondo) Palmisano (Alberobello)

Post by LionsDen »

Looking for information on the following Surnames from the communes/towns in ()... Thank you....
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You made in depth inquiries in another forum and receivewd full replies from several persons with the websites and resources you need to obtain the information you are seeking. Why then are you coming to this forum and asking for information that is within your grasp?? Why reinvent the wheel? Peter
LionsDen

Post by LionsDen »

I am looking for individuals with similar backgrounds/surnames/history. I was under the impression that is what these forums are for. I am new at this, so I maybe wrong...but I expect the more I plug away and reach as large an audience as possible, the greater my chances are of success. And by the way, whats it to you if I posed the same question in both forums? Quite frankley your responses come off rude, If I read them wrong I apologize but if not, keep them to yourself. I do appreciate all the help I have received from everyone in every forum/site/etc I've been in.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is noithing wrong but when I see several of my colleagues giving you all that is available for you to conduct your own research and then you turn around and ask the same question ( your going to get the same answers unless some good soul will do the research for you never knowing that you know what to do) makes me feel that something is amiss. You did not state in this forum what you already know but acted as if it was your first time making inquiries which to my mind is misleading. I have integrity and am honest with others as well as myself. I try hard to teach and to direct persons to conduct their own research so that they will enjoy the twin experience of locating their roots and knowing how to do it. Peter
verena

Post by verena »

Hi,
I may know something about Palmisano as also ask you questions about this family. It is linked to my Dentico family. Can we get in touch?
Verena
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Vedrena this forum is not for your genealogy business so cease and desist. If you read the congtents of this abovce request you would see that this is not posting for you to deal with...what are you some kind of weirdo?? Peter