Palladino Picinisco Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JMarie

Palladino Picinisco Italy

Postby JMarie » 04 Nov 2008, 14:17

Looking for Palladino's who still live in Picinisco, Italy. Vito Palladino born in Picinisco in 1891. Anyone know of this family? Vito (Victor) emigrated to Watertown, MA in early 1900's - wife named Mary, children: Sylvia, Dora, Victor Jr.
My husband is Victor 3rd. Want to find/visit family in Frosinone Italy - may have moved out of Picinisco.
Anyone live there or know of this family?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Palladino Picinisco Italy

Postby PeterTimber » 04 Nov 2008, 14:37

There are two listings for Palladino. Go to www.pagine bianche.it and pujt in palladino inthe first line and Picinisco in the second line anc click CERCA for the listings. One has an address and the other just a full name without an address. Both are with telephone numbers. Should you wish tocontact the sole Palladino with an address you can write a form letter in italian to a potential relative. www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/Da ... tters.html =Peter=

JMarie

Postby JMarie » 04 Nov 2008, 15:36

Thank you. I tried that. Not sure if they are related - worth a shot to try to write to them.
(I don't speak Italian, but my daughter does. Maybe I will have her try to call)

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 04 Nov 2008, 19:17

I stated that the website has a form letter.....that means it is in english and Italian so you can write a form letter in Italian for what you are seeking from the english you can read. =Peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”