ANCESTROS DE BASILICATA MANDARINO CHIARELLI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
teresitaboutique

ANCESTROS DE BASILICATA MANDARINO CHIARELLI

Postby teresitaboutique » 18 Dec 2008, 20:08

HELLO I AM TERESITA GREAT-GRANDDAUGHTER DE VALENTIN MANDARINO MAKES MAS OF 10 YEARS I AM IN THE SEARCH OF THE TOWN WHERE NACIO, AND ALSO CONTACTS TO ME WITH VALENTINA THAT IS TATARANIETA DAUGHTER OF MY COUSIN, BUT WE DO NOT HAVE RESPUETAS. .ENVIE LETTER TO ALL THE ARCHIVES OF BASILICATA, ALSO SOME OF CAMPINIA AND CALABRIA., BUT NOTHING… WE ARE ALMOST SAFE THAT IT IS OF LAURIA BUT NEVER DENIES PARISH PRIEST RESPONDIO. AND NOW AT THIS MOMENT I HAVE A PREMIUM IN ITALY AND THE PARISH PRIEST DOES NOT WANT IT TO TAKE CARE OF, IS RAREST. THEY CAN GIVE SOME SUGGESTION US? PLEASE THEY WILL HAVE LEFT VERY BEEN THANKFUL AFFECTIONS TERESITA

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: ANCESTROS DE BASILICATA MANDARINO CHIARELLI

Postby PeterTimber » 18 Dec 2008, 20:21

Me hace conocer si quieres que le scribo en castellano? Si no voy escribirle en ingles.

Go to the Mormon church Family History Library nearest to your home (www.familysearch.org for location close to your hometown) and rent the microfilm of the civil records for all births,marriages and deaths in LAURIA (provincia Potenza, Basilicata) which covers from 1809 to 1910.

If you have any questions or comments y si quieres hablar en castellano con nosotoros puede hacerlo sin problema. =Peter=

teresitaboutique

Postby teresitaboutique » 19 Dec 2008, 16:30

GRACIAS PETER YO VIVO EN URUGUAY (SALTO) DONDE SE RADICO Y FALLECIO MI BISNONNO ITALIANO AQUI HAY UN CENTRO FAMILIAR DE LOS MORMONES PERO ELLOS AQUI NO TIENE LOS MICROFILM DE ITALIA .
ELLOS SI YO LOS SOLICITO LOS PUEDEN PEDIR??
GRACIAS POR RESPONDERME.
CARIÑOS TERESITA

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 19 Dec 2008, 17:25

Si por supuesto. Puede ordenar los microfilm del pueblo de origen por alquilar de la iglesia Mormona donde vive. Creo que es barato pero no se que yo vivo en NY. =Peter=

italiangene

Postby italiangene » 08 Jan 2009, 09:16

PeterTimber wrote:Si por supuesto. Puede ordenar los microfilm del pueblo de origen por alquilar de la iglesia Mormona donde vive. Creo que es barato pero no se que yo vivo en NY. =Peter=

sí, por supuesto, usted puede ordenar microfilmes de su local de Iglesia Mormona. hay un cargo en razón de que tienen que enviarlos de Salt Lake, Utah.

pero ¿está seguro de sus antepasados son de Lauria?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 08 Jan 2009, 12:29

Ud me dijo que Lauria es el pueblo de origen. Por esta razon dije de alquilar los films de Lauria. =Peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”