GIOVANNI MOSCONE B 1883 OFENA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Pasquantonio

GIOVANNI MOSCONE B 1883 OFENA

Postby Pasquantonio » 23 Jan 2009, 21:26

I'm trying to find what happened to my grandmother's brother, Giovanni Moscone. He married Giovanna Pasquantonio. They were living in the US, in Ilinois, in 1910 where he went by John Moscone. His wife went by Joanne and Jenny. They had a daughter, Elsa, and a son, Pietro, who died at birth. There is evidence Giovanni spent time in Vancouver, BC. In 1922 he was residing in Palermo, Sicily at 275 Via Lincoln. That is the last record that I can find of him.

My father, John Pasquantonio, was a medic in the US Army during WWII. He was in Italy and I think he visited relatives but don't know more than that.

If anyone has any information I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: GIOVANNI MOSCONE B 1883 OFENA

Postby PeterTimber » 23 Jan 2009, 22:19

I chekced on the 4 Giovanni Moscone and there is one who was born 1890 in Italy arriving in NYC in 1913 destined to his brother Giovanni Moscone in San Francisco, 180 Lombard Street, san Francisco California. His town of birth is Larreto. If this is the person please let me know so that we can take the next step. =Peter=
~Peter~

Return to “Italian Genealogy”