DiGeronimos found!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

DiGeronimos found!

Postby tdigeronimo » 25 Jan 2009, 22:39

I am very excited to share good news. I have received ALL the documents I've been looking for regarding the DiGeronimos of Santomenna/Salerno. The documents go back to great-great-grandfather Felice, great-grandfather Francesco, and grandfather Giuseppe. (And all their wives)Giuseppe left Italy and settled in Jersey City NJ USA. He is my husband's grandfather.
If anyone needs dates, times and places, I'd be happy to share.
Now I need a bit more help and info for the next step. The documents from the USA have to be translated into Italian. Does anyone know if this translation can be done by anyone? Are there special forms? Special offices? I've been contacting my consulate for days and cannot get an answer.
Thank you
Theresa DiGeronimo

Re: DiGeronimos found!

Postby Natylopez » 01 Sep 2013, 22:53

Oh, my! I know it's been 5 years but I've been trying for years to trace my grandfather's family tree as far back as I can, I would really appreciate it if you could send any information you might have obtained. My email address is tp_arg_nalopez@hotmail.com

My grandfather was Felicce Digeronimo and I think he was related to your family.

Thank you!!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”