Pindter and Ballerio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Pindter and Ballerio

Postby alexgarna » 26 Jan 2009, 03:17

Hi to all,

I am researching my family. I'm in search of a birth certicifate or a family book of Elisa Pindter V. Pindtershofen Ballerio born in 1847 or 1848.

She was Daughter of Karl Pindter V. Pindtershofen born in Treiste 1799 and Josefina Ballerio born in 1816 in Milan she died in Milan in 1869, we don't know where he died or when, but we suspect in the Austrian French conflict, he was one of the wounded in the Battle of Magenta.

Another son whose date I was able to retrieve through my distant cousin Lodeagar Kniessler from Austria, was Teodor Pindter V. Pindtershofen who born in Milan in September 14, 1858.

I am wondering if any of you know if the family book, or Foglio di Famiglia will lead to Elisa's birth certificate.

Elisa, Theodor and Josephine all brothers, came to America in 1874.

I have called the Comune di Milano, I am hoping someone here can help me retrieve this document or might have some tips.
alexgarna

Re: Pindter and Ballerio

Postby JPGMEX » 09 Apr 2014, 20:51

Hi, let me check if i have some information to help you. Theodore Pindter was my great grand father and Í have some genealogy data that can be usefull to you.
JPGMEX

Re: Pindter and Ballerio

Postby JPGMEX » 09 Apr 2014, 20:53

Elisa was sister of Theodore Pindter
JPGMEX

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy