cassino and cervaro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jolynn
Elite
Elite

cassino and cervaro

Postby jolynn » 28 Jan 2009, 19:46

hello, i have the cassino birth and marriage micro films out at the moment for cassino birth 1848-1865 marriage 1832 - 1855 approx also cervaro births 1845-1865 approx. so if anyone wants anything looking up while i read through them don,t hesitate to ask, regards, john

daddymuzza
Veteran
Veteran

Re: cassino and cervaro

Postby daddymuzza » 30 Jan 2009, 18:29

Any record of the birth or marriage record of a Domenico Arcaro in Cassino , i dont have any idea of his dates as i only know his son Vincenzo was born in 1882 and said to have origins in Cassino.
Domenico is named as the father of Vincenzo on his marriage cert

Thanx
if yer no fast yer last !!!

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Postby Italysearcher » 30 Jan 2009, 18:40

Arcari is a surname form Picinisco.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

jolynn
Elite
Elite

Postby jolynn » 30 Jan 2009, 20:07

o.k. i am going in tomorrow and if i see anything i will let you know, regards, john

jolynn
Elite
Elite

Postby jolynn » 31 Jan 2009, 19:20

hello daddymuzza, her we go, first Cervaro which is very close to cassino. birth of contanza or contansa Arcaro, born 28 oct. 1848, parents --- father raphaele arcaro 34, mother carolina orlandi, 28, fathers proffession looks like ferraro, then filomina arcaro 21 aug. 1850, same parents, then pietro antonio arcaro 3 feb 1852, same parents. will send more as i go through films, take care, regards, john p.s. i believe ferraro is a blacksmith but you may want to check that out, regards, john

DelliColli-Gavan

Postby DelliColli-Gavan » 09 Sep 2009, 14:41

Hi Jolynn.

You say you had the records for Cassino and Cervaro out in January this year. Are these the Latter Day Saints Records? I've recently moved to London and use the family history centre for my Irish roots but haven't properly started on the Italian side.

The Italian Side is from Cervaro/Cassino and the family have lived there since forever according to our verbal family history. If these are LDS records then do you have the reference number and I'll order them to look at in London (since your post was Jan 2009, you'll have returned/finished reviewing them now its September- lol). Plus where exactly in the records are Cervaro/Cassino as I couldnt work it out from the catalogue part of the LDS website.

Many thanks
Matthew

Torrice

Postby Torrice » 26 Oct 2009, 07:24

I am trying to find information out about my great grandfather Antonio Torrice from Cassino.

He came to Scotland around 1900's, his Father was Guiseppe Torrice and mother Antonia Paniccione. We do not have much information about the Torrice or Paniccione family.

We think Antonio has a sister called Margarite, we also think Guiseppe had a brother called Giovanni but really not sure.

Antonio died in Scotland in December 1963.

Any help with this would be really appreciated

Gianna75010
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Gianna75010 » 13 Sep 2010, 12:27

Hi Jolynn.

Do you still have the birth records for Cervaro? I am looking for my great grandparents.

My great grandmother's name was Carmela Gaglione and was born on May 21, 1885 in Cervaro. Her parents were Giuseppe Gaglione and Nunziata (I don't know her last name. Nunziata was born around 1858. Giuseppe was probably born around the same time.

My great grandfather's name was Giovanni Gargano. He was born June 24, 1880 or 1881.

Any information you could find on them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gianna

jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Postby jamiecapaldi » 22 Sep 2010, 06:00

Torrice wrote:I am trying to find information out about my great grandfather Antonio Torrice from Cassino.

He came to Scotland around 1900's, his Father was Guiseppe Torrice and mother Antonia Paniccione. We do not have much information about the Torrice or Paniccione family.

We think Antonio has a sister called Margarite, we also think Guiseppe had a brother called Giovanni but really not sure.

Antonio died in Scotland in December 1963.

Any help with this would be really appreciated

I know of a Giuseppe Torrice born in Cassino, 1867 to parents, Michele and Rosa Pacitto. Giuseppe had a brother called Francescantonio, born 1868.
This might be Antonio's Father?
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk

Return to “Italian Genealogy”