Finally!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lilbees
Master
Master

Finally!

Postby lilbees » 04 Feb 2009, 12:17

Well, my Catalano family is growing again.

I have the birth of my great grandmother Angela b. 11 Sep 1855 Lercara Friddi
Marriage: 30 Sep 1872 Lercara Friddi

I also now have my great great grandfather Francesco Catalano b. abt 1825 and my great great grandmother Caterina Magro b. abt 1830

I have sent for additional information on the new family members as well as the siblings of my great grandmother

Francesco Catalano b. 1848
Giuseppa Catalano b. 1850

These achievements would not have happened without the assistance of the many members and staff here at IG and at GentediMare.

Thank you to all.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

pink67
Master
Master

Re: Finally!

Postby pink67 » 04 Feb 2009, 13:39

Hi Lillbees!!!

I'm really happy for you... :D

Laura

donnawright
Elite
Elite

Postby donnawright » 04 Feb 2009, 13:51

Lillbees.... have you checked your private messages? I left one for you about the Catalano and DeAngelis names that were both local names where I grew up in Pennsylvania. Thought if they are relevant to your search, I might be able to help find a local connection for you, even tho I no longer live in PA.
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria

lilbees
Master
Master

Postby lilbees » 04 Feb 2009, 14:24

Donna, Only 3 people in my family came to the US and they all settled in the Chicago area. No one in or around Pennsylvania.

The Catalano's from my family never immigrated to the US nor did the De Angeles.

I appreciate your offer of help very much though.

In turn, if I can offer you some assistance let me know.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

Return to “Italian Genealogy”