surname angelino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1

surname angelino

Postby holland » 08 Oct 2003, 16:57

I am researching the Angelino surname. Octavio Angelino (born abt 1700)emigrated to the Netherlands (possible with his wife).
Possible he was a "church"painter.

Any information on this family name would be appreciated. Thank you.

Henk 8O
holland

Re: surname angelino

Postby suanj » 08 Oct 2003, 19:43

holland wrote:I am researching the Angelino surname. Octavio Angelino (born abt 1700)emigrated to the Netherlands (possible with his wife).
Possible he was a "church"painter.

Any information on this family name would be appreciated. Thank you.

Henk 8O

Hi: ancient trace the Angelino surname, around to year 1790, had in Pozzallo town(Ragusa province-Sicilia region), but probably the place' s origin the Angelino surname is in Napoli area(Campania region), and in course of years it has been diffused in all Italy, mainly in Piemonte region. (These three Italian regions are those that until beginnings 1900 they have had most presence of Angelino persons.. ). From notarial documents, news is had that in the first years of the XVIII° century, the Angelino family, wine producers, was present in Ottiglio (Alessandria province-Piemonte region). If he were a sacred painter, probably the origins ancestors were southern ...
Second the Araldica, the Angelino Family it is in gold's white Italian nobility and become related with Rolando surname and Benvenuti surname. Regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby ptimber » 09 Oct 2003, 18:58

As stated, go to www.familyserach.org and under ancestor search look for Angelino surname. The surname goes back to 1500's. peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby suanj » 12 Oct 2003, 16:20

Hi: this are italian painters only name or surname Angelino/i in the past..
ANGELINO da(from) Lecco XV sec.=century
ANGELINO da(from) Murano XV XVI sec.
ANGELINO di (son of)Andruccio XIV XV sec.
ANGELINO di(son of) Corrado di(from) Novarello XIV sec.
ANGELINO di (son of)Domenico XV sec.
ANGELINO di Lotto XIV sec.
ANGELINO di (son of)Teo di(disciple of) maestro Angelo XIV sec.
ANGELINI Giovanni XIX sec.
ANGELINI Giuseppe XIX sec.
ANGELINI Giuseppe XVIII sec.
ANGELINI Giuseppe «Regina» XVII XVIII sec.
ANGELINI Giuseppe di Silverio XVIII sec.

remember. in the past, in Italy, the painter's trade was transmitted of father in son. ..some went "a bottega=to studio" that is became disciples of painting masters.
regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 12 Oct 2003, 16:38

Moreover the surname Angelino was present in Coggiola town(Biella province-Piemonte region) sure in 1678 year ( Madonna's miracle to Antonia Angelino, deaf-mute, that came to the hearing) ..
http://www.cmvsessera.it/comuni/coggiola.asp
Other search: Angelino surname is very diffused in the past in all Piemonte
and also in Ticino Italiano(Suisse=Helvetia=Svizzera):

Patronymes: Aberli; Abondio; Abbondio; Acciajuoli; Adalbero; Adamina; Adamini; Adamo; Addison; Adrighetti; Aglio; Allio; Dallio; Aglio (dell'); Agnelli; Agnozzi; Agostini; Agustone; Airoldi; Airoldo; Albergati; Alberti; Albertini; Albertin; Alberto; Albertolli; Albicini; Albisetti; Albrici; Albuzio; Alciat; Aliodi; Alliody; Allemandi; Allidi; Dalidi; Allolo; Amadio; Amadei; Amedei; Amarca; Marca; Ambrogio; Anastasi; Anastasio; Andreazzi; Andreoletti; Andreoli; Andreolo; Andreoni; Andrion; Angelino
:wink: suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby ptimber » 13 Oct 2003, 23:26

have you injtyegrated the surname Angelino with what Suianj gave you and the website I gave you www.family search.org under ancestor search??? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby suanj » 14 Oct 2003, 07:05

ptimber wrote:have you injtyegrated the surname Angelino with what Suianj gave you and the website I gave you www.family search.org under ancestor search??? Peter

Hi Peter, henk ha inviato la stessa query su soc.genealogy.italian, e gli ho risposto anche da lì. poi ho trovato quanto segue, e ho inviato direttamente a lui
1. ANGELINO, ALBERT E - Born:

2. ANGELINO, ANTHONY - Married: , Spouse: MCCONNELL, CHRIS

3. ANGELINO, ANTHONY - Born:
4. ANGELINO, BARBARA - Born: , Father: ANGELINO, ALBERT, Mother: CONWAY, CATHERINE
5. ANGELINO, BARBARA - Married: , Spouse: MALORY, BERT
6. ANGELINO, DOMENICO - Born: 1820, Father: ANGELINO, FRANCESCO, Mother: GIALOMBARDO, LUCIA
- Born: ITALY
7. ANGELINO, DOMENICO - Married: , Spouse: GIAMBRONE, VINCENZA
8. ANGELINO, DONNA - Born: , Father: ANGELINO, ALBERT, Mother: CONWAY, CATHERINE
9. ANGELINO, FRANCESCO - Born: 1800
- Born: ITALY
10. ANGELINO, FRANCESCO - Born: 1841, Father: ANGELINO, DOMENICO, Mother: GIAMBRONE, VINCENZA- Born: ITALY
(by http://www.kindredkonnections.com/cgi-b ... sh+0-0+0+1)
and others...etc..e finalmente mi ha risposto. Quello che si poteva fare lo abbiamo fatto..poi se ne occupoasse personalmente se ci tiene.
Un salutone a te, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy