Bolelli family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
esdras

Bolelli family

Postby esdras » 06 Feb 2009, 13:53

Hello,

I am trying to find my ancestor in Italy, and i know some things...

The city of comuni of him is Benevento and his name is Carmo Bolelli and his father name is Fortunato Bolelli.
I found him on FamilySearch, but the daughter of him ( probably sister of my great grandfather) born in Napoli, and the registry of my Great Grandfather says he born in Benevento.

How can i find the birth registry of him now ? any ideias ?

Thanks!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Bolelli family

Postby PeterTimber » 06 Feb 2009, 15:04

No hay problema si quieres escribir en castellano. Entre tiempo en Italia los documentos siempre estan en los arquivos del la ciudad, pueblo o pueblecito de origen. Le escribo este informacion porque Benevento es capital de la provincia de Benevento y ademas es tambien una ciudad con sus arquivos particular. =Peter=
~Peter~

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 06 Feb 2009, 16:22

esdras wrote:Hello,

I am trying to find my ancestor in Italy, and i know some things...

The city of comuni of him is Benevento and his name is Carmo Bolelli and his father name is Fortunato Bolelli.
I found him on FamilySearch, but the daughter of him ( probably sister of my great grandfather) born in Napoli, and the registry of my Great Grandfather says he born in Benevento.

How can i find the birth registry of him now ? any ideias ?

Thanks!

In all Campania region, it are this surnames:
Bellella, Bellelli, nobody Bolelli...
I searched on familysearch and most probably, Napoli is listed as capital of Campania region....
best regards,
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

esdras

Postby esdras » 06 Feb 2009, 16:39

PeterTimber wrote:No hay problema si quieres escribir en castellano. Entre tiempo en Italia los documentos siempre estan en los arquivos del la ciudad, pueblo o pueblecito de origen. Le escribo este informacion porque Benevento es capital de la provincia de Benevento y ademas es tambien una ciudad con sus arquivos particular. =Peter=

Thanks for writing in castellano :D

What i have to do now if i want to check if the birth registry is in Benevento ?

Thanks!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 06 Feb 2009, 17:14

You can go to your nearest Mormon family history library and rent out the "registro Civil" records for births,marriages and deaths in Benevento or you can go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in Benevento and then click on Benevento when it comes up and scroll down to municipio for the address of the Uffico di Stato Civile where you can request documents free of charge (seperate requests for each of the documents). Go to
www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html for the form letters in Italian.

The clerks who do the research do so at the end of day and since there is no charge you might want to include a return addressed envelope with a few Euuros....not US$ and not Pesos because it is hard for them to cash easily for coffee. =Peter=
~Peter~

Return to “Italian Genealogy”