Impellizzeri family from alcamo, sicily settled in brooklyn

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
gopackers7

Impellizzeri family from alcamo, sicily settled in brooklyn

Postby gopackers7 » 25 Feb 2009, 23:21

looking for info about impellizzeri family from alcamo, sicily that settled in brooklyn ny

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Impellizzeri family from sicily

Postby PeterTimber » 25 Feb 2009, 23:36

If you go to www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/fr ... earch.html you can familiarize yourself with how to conduct your own Italian Genealogy Research free of any costs to you. The information will enable you to make inquiries that will enable us to assist you in locating who in your family are you seeking information about and what do you want to know or obtain and where your family came from in Sicily and how and when did they come to the USA????

We can furnish you with name,addresses, form letters in Italian language, websites,telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, history about the town of origin etc etc. =Peter=
~Peter~

rpnardi

Postby rpnardi » 26 Feb 2009, 23:19

On my mother's side of the family, there is Sarah Impellizzeri who married Vincent DiPaola. I have some information on her father and siblings if that will help. Let me know

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 26 Feb 2009, 23:41

no message here.
~Peter~

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Impellizzeri family from alcamo, sicily settled in brook

Postby PeterTimber » 26 Feb 2009, 23:47

Since you obviously added the information that was previously lacking then you can go forward with the information contained in the website I furnished you now that you know the town of origin in Italy and where they immigrated to in NYC.

What are your objectives now that you know the town of origin for your family? =Peter=
~Peter~

BobbyPeter

Re: Impellizzeri family from alcamo, sicily settled in brook

Postby BobbyPeter » 27 Feb 2009, 06:20

That's my Auntie Sarah and Uncle Jimmy, My grandmother was Virginia (Impellizzeri) Ciacchella. The family talks of having family in the New York area including Brooklyn. This is Marie Rose's Bobby. Who is this rpnardi?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”