BALBO, IENI, OLIVERI, ARDILIO, TEMPIO, PELLEGRINO, BANANNO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kelboni

BALBO, IENI, OLIVERI, ARDILIO, TEMPIO, PELLEGRINO, BANANNO

Postby kelboni » 17 Oct 2003, 21:45

In Valguaarnera Caropepe I AM SEARCHING for PELLEGRINO and IENI RELATIVES OR THEIR DECENDANTS that would have immigrated to the US (Rochester NY, Cleveland OH, LA CA). My GGM was Parma Pellegrino b.1863 in San Filippo (daughter of Andrea Pellegrino and Giuseppa Sabilla). She married Antonio Ieni. They had 13 children of which 2 died very young. Giuseppe, Angela (Oliveri), Rosa (Balbo), and Maria (Balbo) all immigrated to the US in the early 1900's. Antonia (Balbo) immigrated to the US in the early 1950's. 3 daughters, Guiseppina and Giovanna, Annuzza (died around 1980) remained in Valguarnera all their life. The other children's names were: Francesco, Giovanni (gassed during WWI), and Andrea. There is a possibility that some of their decendants immigrated to Alexandria during the 50s and 60s.

In Piazza Armerina I AM SEARCHING FOR THE DECENDANTS OR RELATIVES of Concetto BALBO and Santa BANANNO (sp?). Santa and all her children immigrated to the US in the early 1900s: Giuseppe, Marietta (Ardilio), Rozaria (Ardilio), Gaetano, Salvatore, and a 1/2 sister Teresa Tempio.

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 17 Oct 2003, 22:46

I do not conduct research but merely direct you to appropriate websites and addresses. Please advise just what are you specifically seeking. Relatives?, documents? If you wish to conduct your own research then go to the Family History Library of the Mormon church and request the microfilm for the town (s) of origin for the surnames you are interested in. Peter

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: BALBO, IENI, OLIVERI, ARDILIO, TEMPIO, PELLEGRINO, BANAN

Postby suanj » 18 Oct 2003, 10:16

kelboni wrote:In Valguaarnera Caropepe I am searching for PELLEGRINO and IENI relatives or their desendants that would have immigrated to the US (Rochester NY, Cleveland OH, LA CA). My GGM was Parma Pellegrino b.1863 in San Filippo (daughter of Andrea Pellegrino and Giuseppa Sabilla). She married Antonio Ieni. They had 13 children of which 2 died very young. Giuseppe, Angela (Oliveri), Rosa (Balbo), and Maria (Balbo) all immigrated to the US in the early 1900's. Antonia (Balbo) immigrated to the US in the early 1950's. 3 daughters, Guiseppina and Giovanna, Annuzza (died around 1980) remained in Valguarnera all their life. The other children's names were: Francesco, Giovanni (gassed during WWI), and Andrea. There is a possibility that some of their decendants immigrated to Alexandria during the 50s and 60s.

In Piazza Armerina I am searching for the decendants of Concetto BALBO and Santa BANANNO (sp?). Santa and all her children immigrated to the US in the early 1900s: Giuseppe, Marietta (Ardilio), Rozaria (Ardilio), Gaetano, Salvatore, and a 1/2 sister Teresa Tempio.

Hi: currently not are person Pellegrini or Ieni in Valguarnera Caropepe on italian white pages.
But, currently, in Piazza Armerina, are 15 person Bonanno(exact spelling):

http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... na&x=0&y=0

and 8 person Balbo surname:

http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... na&x=0&y=0
regards, suanj

saggitary

Re: BALBO, IENI, OLIVERI, ARDILIO, TEMPIO, PELLEGRINO, BANAN

Postby saggitary » 23 Jun 2006, 09:01

Look up Italo Balbo, hi is a famous WWII pilot

Return to “Italian Genealogy”