About MSN??

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Parisella

About MSN??

Postby Parisella » 08 Mar 2009, 19:43

someone told me that msn have something to translate directly ??? when you write to someone if so can someone show me that ???

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: About MSN??

Postby PeterTimber » 08 Mar 2009, 22:35

Translate what? and from what language to what language and are the translations of letters, documents, websites??? Please explain and clairffy just what are your research objectives?? =Peter=
~Peter~

Parisella

Postby Parisella » 08 Mar 2009, 22:57

i dont think is possible but who know someone told me that but never saw it translate when you write to people on msn if i talk english to them it translate italien automatic ?? i just discover famely in Colle s.magno Frosinone and i need to translate the text but what i found so far not really good..!

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Postby nuccia » 09 Mar 2009, 00:15

I am not sure that it works that way..at least I have never seen it work like that before. Your best bet is to use an online translator if you must and translate it like that.

If you hear of something different or find out how it works, please come back and share it with the rest of us, ok?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Gente di Mare
Gente Italian Genealogy Forum
Extractions of various Comuni in Reggio

Parisella

Postby Parisella » 09 Mar 2009, 01:00

sure no trouble if i found will tell you all about it i as k my bro for more info tomorrow where he saw that and BTW translater dont work really good unless you have one that u know that work real good? cause the one i use translate not very well..

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Postby nuccia » 09 Mar 2009, 08:23

Unfortunately, all the online translators work about the same. None are 100 per cent accurate but in a pinch its better than nothing.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Gente di Mare
Gente Italian Genealogy Forum
Extractions of various Comuni in Reggio

Return to “Italian Genealogy”