Surname Campoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Surname Campoli

Postby Tasha » 04 Nov 2003, 20:16

I am searching for anyone who has info on my gg grandfather Desiderio Campoli and my gg grandmother Rosesetta. Anyone who can give me any info please please contact me. My E-mail is alex_micheal2001@hotmail.com
Tasha
Tasha

Postby ptimber » 04 Nov 2003, 22:32

You need to know their town of origin and date or year of birth to obtain information and documents as well as relatives in Italy. You provide no io nformation as to whether they arrived in Canada or remained in Italy. Please advise who in your family came to Canada from Italy and when? Since you have family from Italy, have you inquired of them for any information? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Surname Campoli

Postby Tasha » 04 Nov 2003, 23:41

Hi

All I know about Desiderio Campoli is he was born in 1864 and died in 1909. his and Rosesettas last known address was Prossedi, Italy.
Tasha
Tasha

Postby ptimber » 05 Nov 2003, 00:29

Go to www.paginebianche.it for relatives for your granfather. You need to know your grasndmothers maiden name since italian woman nmever lose their identity. Put in the surname in the first line and the town Prossedi in the third line and click CERCA> You can also write for bith record,marriage records and death records by wirting to Ufficio di Stato Civile,, Comune di Prossedi, postale 04010, Provincia Latina, Lazio region, Italy. Send a seklf addressed envelope and some money $5.00 Euro or dollars for their effrots.. Please write in Italian and if you do not know italians write letters by going to www.circolocalabrese.org for ofrm letters under research. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy